Sunday, August 16, 2009

I've started like a lion!

I've just turned back to the iridescent and meaningful chapter of the first quarter. You know, I've always believed to my own principle that it's always good to look back, but with no regrets. Sometimes, I really come to think of all the what ifs. But past is past and we have to move on.

TLE IV was really different from our past TLE subjects. There is chill in the new room and you'll probably be excited seeing th computer units to be used. Though some seem to be imbecilic, others would perhaps, paint hues that would scatter everywhere.

When it comes to the discoveries, I would best compare myself to that of a blog post. I am filled everyday with the triumphs as well as the failures the blogger feels. But when it has already posted it, he probably would smile for the colors of the layout is just within his sight. And if he sees good comments, that would certainly be a reward in order for him to invest more endeavors for his work.

But, let us face the truth- that if there's health, there is infirmity. long the ways to blog posting is sometimes the unexpected malfunction of the computer. If it does not work, it probal becomes slow. That's what I turn to sometimes.

Yet, I've always believed in myself. I've always worked out when I think I'm left behind. I've always been optimistic to the obstacles and just thinks that God has the best plans for me. When troubles disturb me, I just be calm and wear a smile.

And, if we have not given the best shot for the first chance, we can work better for the second time. There are still many things to be proven, many reasons to be better this time. And if the pincle starts to be within sight, it will surely be the most rewarding thing you can have.

7 comments:

  1. ang ganda ng gawa mo lovely....
    i love it....
    keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!

    you're a good writer but it cannot be understood easily by ordinary people, you know...

    i suggest that you use simple words only..:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. continue your nice post keep up the goodwork

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl?
    i love reading your post.
    but i find it hard undertanding your very deep vocabulary..
    i agree with ronn,,
    i also suggest you using siple words

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..i like your idea!!
    it's so unique and fantastic..
    ,even though you use some words that i can 't hardly understand ,its okey..i understand yeah,,,

    thank you for sharing your post to us..goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  6. ,.Your bLog is So niCe,.. KeEp up thE good Work<..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely love, hehe..

    you really are a good writer and i admire your posts. !

    perO ang hirap makarelate.. you use deep words too much..

    it might be better if you use simpler terms next time so that others could relate themselves as well..

    haha..

    perO ang ganda nG mga posts mo, it reflects your personality! ayee! hehe^_^

    NO JOKE!

    ReplyDelete