Thursday, January 28, 2010

SMOOTH SAILING!

" Smooth sailing gets the traveler quicker and safer to his point of destination. In rough seas, the weak sailor just floats along and believers is his fate if he sinks and dies during a turbulence. But the courageous and more determined sailor puts to use whatever tools for survival he can grab."
Third grading has been three months of smooth sailing for me. I've been a sailor for truly rough sea that was full of uncertainties whether I could still get back to land. But it was in that rough sea where i've learned things I should have not learned if I was not able to explore the outside world.
Through the the first few weeks of December have been focused on academic works, I may have enjoyed the Christmas vacation so much. That's why when I returned to school, it is still seemed like Christmas. I really had a hard time coping with our past lessons, especially in our Advanced Chemistry. What is rate law, by the way? Do chemicals really undergo oxidation reaction?
Oh well, I still learned a lot from this grading period. I still had time to overcome some of my fears. Iwas still given the chance to showcase my talents and enhance them.
It's fourth grading period. Time runs so fast. One month from now, if God permits, I will graduate.
I have been a sailor. The weak have let the wild sea carry him over. But I? I have been courageous to fight all the way, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment